|Strawberry Puree||2/3 Cups|
|All Purpose flour||11/2 Cups|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1 tsp|
|Venilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Egg White||3 Eggs|
For the topping:
- 2 Cool whip cream
- Fresh sliced strawberries for Garnish
- Strawberry Jam for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating 4 to 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder add milk and strawberry puree. beat at low speed just until blended. Grease a cake pan and pour the mixture
- Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 30 minutes. Lift cake from pan, using parchment paper sides as handles.
- Invert cake onto wire rack; gently remove parchment paper. Cool completely (about 1 hour). Spread Strawberry Frosting on top and sides of cake.